so I've got a TON on my mind right now. So of course instead of studying for my New Testament test, I'm blogging. I figured if I write down all the things I'm totally swamped about it might help?
- New Testament Test (I've put it off since last Wednesday and it's the late day TODAY)
- My computer class group project, we have a big part due Friday
- My English group project, which of course I have volunteered for way too much of..
- English Research Paper (haven't started it yet.. due the 1st of April, 20-30 pages..shoot me)
- Interview with Novell tomorrow! I'm trying to find work for Spring in Utah and Summer in Maryland and interviews always stress me out..
- English Research Paper (haven't started it yet.. due the 1st of April, 20-30 pages..shoot me)
- Interview with Novell tomorrow! I'm trying to find work for Spring in Utah and Summer in Maryland and interviews always stress me out..
- I need to figure out where I'm living for spring term!
- I need to figure out all my classes for spring term.. which are all dependent on where I'm gonna be working spring (in addition to my TA job hopefully)
- I need to figure out all my classes for spring term.. which are all dependent on where I'm gonna be working spring (in addition to my TA job hopefully)
I've probably missed a few things.. but that's my insane life for the next couple of days.. hopefully things will slow down soon!

You know that is a lot of stuff but you'll get it all done and everything will turn out well. It always does.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Alicia! I hope everything works out. I'll pray for you. Let me know if I can do anything for you
ReplyDelete