So what do you know..I decided to make a blog despite my insanely crazy life during which I NEVER have a free minute. Apparently I found a few. I have almost started writing a few times, but I never feel like have anything exciting enough to write about. So here goes..
Life has been super crazy lately. I feel like I am always working on some computer project, at work, or becoming more and more sleep deprived. I guess thats college.. except apparently some people (all my roommates for example) never have any homework! I dont know how they do it, because it makes me extremely jealous to come home (late in the night after being on campus all day) to them sitting on the couch, watching tv, making cookies, doing anything but homework. I need to take some lessons from them I think.
This weekend I've been sick which has been no fun, but I've finally been able to catch up on some much needed SLEEP! Its been amazing. Also, Brooke came back to visit for the weekend!!! and we got to get out of our apartment for once and went to a Masquerade Ball for Amanda's birthday! It was fun getting dressed up and getting out of the house!
the original roommates (minus Karalyn who we miss!)
On Saturday night, we went to Brooke and Taylor's family cabin up in Springville. Annie, Lauren and I left later then the rest of the crew (because of the men's volleyball game and our inevitable weekend Little Ceasars run). We thought we'd be ok making it up to the cabin with Taylor's sparse directions to get there.. Little did we know that our innate sense of directions would leave us stranded 30 minutes away from where we should have been (with no cell phone service). Freaking out on a dark road where we were convinced that murders and rapists were going to attack our car at any minute we somehow made it safely back down the mountain. We got back down to the bottom of the mountain, and walked down a creepy hill in the dark, but EVENTUALLY made it to their cabin where we ended up watching the movie Forever Strong. What a great movie by the way!
I love your blog Alicia! Glad you guys found the cabin--looks like that was a fun, but crazy busy night!
ReplyDelete