Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My 20.

So I'm kind of getting obsessed with this whole blogging thing.  Its probably not a good thing though...Here are a few fun facts about me!
1.I love, love, LOVE taking (and looking at) pictures!  I never leave the house without my camera… you never know when you’re going to need to capture the moment.
2. My family is the most important thing in my life.  I love them to death and hate that they are way too many miles away right now.  
3. I love making and setting goals.  I can’t say I’m the best at actually accomplishing them, but I get a rush when I actually do accomplish them.
4. I chew gum WAY too much.  I’m addicted to brushing my teeth and it’s the next best option when you don’t have your toothbrush!
5. I am a sophomore at BYU majoring in Computer Science (yes, most people are surprised to hear that…which I am usually very glad about).  I LOVE all my CS guys and don’t know what I would keep my roommates occupied with if I didn’t have daily stories to tell about something funny one of them did. :)
6. I call my mom probably 4 times a day.  She probably gets sick of hearing about my life but I don’t know what I would do without her.
7. I HATE scary movies and I am scared of the dark as much as I hate to admit it.
8. I LOVE running.  I wish I was better at it and had more time to be able to actually go running.
9. I am utterly obsessed with everything and anything about Nauvoo.  My family was in the Nauvoo Pageant this summer and it was one of the best (if not THE best) experiences in my life.  It literally changed my life and I will never forget it.  I want to take my family back there to be in the pageant someday.
10. My favorite color is pink.  I have pink everything.  Pink laptop, pink iPod, pink phone cover, way too many pink clothes… I am a little obsessed.
11. My favorite movies are Disney movies.  It doesn’t get much better than that.
12. I rarely remember my dreams, but I do sleep talk almost every night.
13. I have played the piano for most of my life.  I quit my senior year of high school and I miss it more and more every day.
14. I am eating NO SWEETS for one year (except birthdays and holidays) with my Dad and sister.  My Dad is the reason I love setting goals.  He is always listening to some motivating CD in his car or reading some inspirational book.  He makes me want to be a better person. 
15. I wish I read more.  Everyone in my family is a huge reader.  I used to love reading and still do, but I never make the time for it.  Someday I'll get back to it..
16. I could not live without my lists.  Mainly my To Do lists, but I make lists for everything.
17. I say "we'll see" and "oh my goodness" way too much.
18. I was home-schooled up until 4th grade and I wish I had taken advantage of the time I got to spend at home with my mom and sisters when I had it.  
19. I love staying up late, but I also hate sleeping in.  I feel like I get nothing done with my day when I do. 
20. My best friend lives 2,074 miles away.  This is way too far.  I miss her beyond belief and I cannot wait for her to be at BYU next year with me! (my other two best friends have a few more years..)

3 comments:

  1. I love your top 20 list Alicia. I'm especially glad for number 1 because it makes our lives that much easier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia! You are such an amazing person and you are so cool. I love that you take pictures for us!
    Love, Katie O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Alicia, you have the best blog out of all of your roommates! haha. Oh, and add "You're ridiculous" on number 17.

    ReplyDelete