Guess the movie! Mom, you better get this... I actually looked up the actual quote just now and apparently I've been quoting it wrong for too long. But anyways, this is ME happy happy happy.
Today was just a good day. For a long time I feel like I've been in turmoil over my life and growing up and just making so-called "big decisions" (overrated...haha...just kidding, they are big). But I've almost sorted out most of the big decisions in my life right now and I cant tell you how much I really feel at peace. Obviously, I don't have all the answers right now, no one really does, but tonight it just hit me that things will all work out eventually...hopefully. haha. But for reals, I know they will, even if its rough getting there, I'll hopefully be better in the end for it?
Tonight I've also have had a new found sense of goal setting. I've always loved setting goals and have usually been semi-ok with motivating myself to accomplish most of my goals if I really set my mind to it. But, lets be honest, lately I have been horrible, horrible, horrible with my goals. Thats going to change. Today.
Well, that better start with going to focus on the mounds of homework and midterms I should be studying for....
p.s. the movie quote is from Mary Kate and Ashley's, It Takes Two. Super cute movie - go see it.
p.p.s. Did I mention I forgot how much I absolutely love reading? I never have time at school to read for fun, but the past few days I've had to read 150 pages of Pride and Prejudice (I have to finish the rest of it in the next two days) and I'm addicted to reading. If anyone has any great books I should read, please tell!!
So glad you are at peace. Things will work out! You'll see in about 30 years, and then all those worries you'll be laughing at, haha!
ReplyDelete