Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So I have one half an hour break on Tuesdays...(yes Karalyn and Annie I am thankful for that super loonng break).  Anyways, I was in the Talmage building and head over to my lab.  Well, I guess its not my lab, but I call it my lab because its the only one I ever go to these days.  And usually I have something productive I have to be working on during my break...but today I really could not find one pressing thing.  Look at my Google Calender for proof!




No homework till Thursday!  And then just a little reading on Friday.  I know I should probably be getting ahead or studying or something, but I don't even have another midterm for another 3 weeks!  And I don't have another CS lab due for another 2.  This is big!  (I know I'll probably remember something huge I should've been doing in like an hour, but for right now I am stress free!)

I know, super random, and no one is probably interested, but it was a nice little surprise for me.  Maybe I'll actually go running today...We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment