Monday, February 7, 2011

Have you seen these??

This weekend we went up to these ice castles in Midway!  They are seriously the coolest things ever.  I was pretty much in awe all night.  I guess the guy who started making them got his inspiration from seeing a sprinkler that had frozen in a tree that had made a really cool creation!  They started making these castles a few weeks ago and supposedly by the end of February they will be 10 feet taller!  You should all go see them!  Pretty awesome.



Me and Richard! sweet lighting, huh?




2 comments:

  1. way sweet! wish i was there to see them! do you think they'll still be up in august? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Plus did you know that most of the money goes to help fund missionaries? Cool, eh? I'm so glad you got to go experience the magic first-hand.

    ReplyDelete