I was in the JET today (aka the Talmage Building/my home) and ran into one of my CS buddies. I asked him how he was doing and his response initially kinda threw me off, but then totally made my day.
"fabulous! and hopefully it'll get better!"
It wasn't exactly the normal thing to say after telling me that his day was fabulous (at least I didn't think your day could get much better then fabulous, but maybe I'm just being pessimistic...), but he was so happy and it totally rubbed off on me.
I love happy people.
My old CS 340 group. When I was talking to my friend he mentioned he was taking CS 340 and it brought back many fond memories (and some not so fond late nights) of working with these awesome guys last year. I kinda miss this.
Alicia whenever I see you, you are always so happy! Your happiness rubs off on me :)
ReplyDeleteHaha no but really I would just be fine with a fabulous day.I will take what I can get! This post inspired me and so from now on I will try to have more than a Fabulous day. Keyword: Try! haha i miss you!