Anyways, when I got back from my run, I was getting ready and the doorbell rings. I answer it and theres a package on my doorstep. An unusually long one.. I rip it open and its flowers from Ben! It was super cute, really thoughtful, and totally made my day!
After that I had a super fun day with Karalyn and Lauren!
We got our toes done..
And went to dinner at a delicious Mexican restaurant, Los Hermanos! We all just about exploded from eating so much. And by eating so much, I mean drinking way too much strawberry lemonade and eating too many of the free chips and salsa before our real food even came...
We went to the movies and saw Letters to Juliet! Such a cute movie!! Totally predictable but AMAZING. I'm such a sucker for chick flicks, as long as the guy is attractive of course..
After the movie, I had a few friends over to play games and eat lots and lots of treats! It turned out to be a really fun birthday. Thanks to everyone who made it such a great day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment