-Two weeks ago moved out of liberty square.. Never thought I'd be so sad to leave!
-Moved into my new place at Condo Row.. Its been a tough adjustment, but I'm growing to already like my ward a lot (I even planned a dessert night last night and invited the whole ward to our apartment! I'm really trying this year!)
-Spent the weekend in Riverton with Ben and his family (before he left for Texas to do summer sales :(). Complete with going to my Grandpa's ToastMaster's competition, playing outside with Mel and her friends (including the infamous game of Freeze...I didnt cry despite what Ben says), movies, MK and talking till way too late, and church with the family. It was a fun weekend, but I wasnt ready to face reality when Sunday night hit..
-Started work at Novell! I'm working as a "Software Automation Intern", nerdy I know, but I do have my own office which I am pretty siked about (complete with office key..haha)! I also am the master bus rider. I dont exactly like taking the bus, but it has been an adventure, and I LOVE being independent and not having to rely on anyone to take me anywhere.
-Started Spring classes, including Mission Prep with the famous Professor Bott, a comp class, and jogging! (one of my attempts to keep me active this summer..).
-Met my new ward (without my security blankets, aka Annie and Lauren, to keep me safe), and I've been doing surprisingly well. Even though I miss them (and Karalyn) a ton! Luckily I still get to see Lauren when she isnt too busy with her 56 hour work weeks...
-Setting tons of goals. I'm super addicted to trying to improve myself and setting goals in general (it comes from my Dad..). So since I've had the most free time I have had in a while, the other night I wrote down my LONG list of things I want to get done this summer! Lets hope I can do it!
Pictures are on the way...my computer is currently DEAD. So hopefully it'll be back up soon!
Good for you Alicia! You're so cool, and motivated...unlike me lol
ReplyDeleteYay Alicia! You're way braver than me to make new friends in a ward where you know nobody. You're so awesome!
ReplyDelete