I hate coming up with clever little titles. Anyways, this is gonna be a super random post, just things Ive been thinking about lately.
So I went to Em's ward talent show tonight and its probably bad, but all I kept thinking about was how every single person that was in her ward that performed reminded me of someone in my freshman ward. I. MISS. IT. (not dwelling on that, just commenting)
I finally finished my "day of death" today after staying up till 3 last night and finally got my two big presentations done!! Such a great feeling.
I'm forcing myself to stay up on campus and hopefully get some of my last project in CS 345 done, currently not really happening yet...
I realized I'm the most indecisive person ever. EVER. And I kinda hate it sometimes. I just cannot make up my mind about some things. and some people.
I'm finishing my 5th semester of college in 3 days. How is my life flying by so quickly?! It needs to slow down.
I only have 10 days left living with one of my best friends in the world and it makes me way sad :(
I get to see four of my favorite people in the world in a mere 10 days and get to ride home on the plane with one of my other favorites.
K I guess I'll go work on my project now...
No comments:
Post a Comment