Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Karaboo!

So a quick blurb about my favorite 15 year old sister Kara (who turned 15 today!!)
-Kara is probably one of the kindest people you will ever meet, no matter how long you've known her, she is a friend to just about anyone.
-Kara is one of the happiest people I know.  It takes a lot to get her down.
-Kara is one of the most helpful people I know.  Even when I've been mean to her, it doesnt take long for her to completely forgive me and help me with just about anything.
-Kara has more energy then almost anyone I know.  She is ALWAYS up for a game of soccer or anything active.  She never stops.
-Kara is adored by every little kid I know (and most mom's in our ward).  No joke, I think any little kid that meets her adores her instantly.  Like I said before she never runs out of energy and is always up for playing with any kid that can keep up with her.
-Kara is always up for anything, whenever I want to do something crazy like go for a run or try to eat healthy or just go on an errand, Kara is the first to jump up and volunteer to do it with me.  I love that about her.
-Kara is has grown into a beautiful young lady.  I literally cannot believe she turned 15 today, that kind of blows my mind.  A LOT.  My little Kara is growing up! (well not so little, as she's passed me in height already...)

Happy Birthday Kara!!

No comments:

Post a Comment