Sunday, April 3, 2011

la vida es buena

So I've been slacking again...with blogging that is.  Life has been really good to me lately.  And when I try to think about what it is specifically, I cant really place my finger on it, but I've just been really happy lately.  Maybe its been the good weather?  I just feel like I've been more in control of my life lately, which I absolutely love.

Countdown till I'm done with school for 18+ months: 8 days of classes and 5 finals.  The end is near!!!  (maybe thats whats making me so happy?)



Karalyn, JaNae, and I went out to dinner last night while the boys were at priesthood - here are a couple pics from the night.  We had a great time eating at Olive Garden and enjoyed their delicious Raspberry Lemonade!!

p.s. Have a mentioned I'm running a half marathon on June 4th?!  Anyone that wants to join let me know!  I'm starting to train, so if you have any good workout schedules, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. love how long your hair is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what half marathon are you running??! thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete