Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spain.



Yep, thats where I'm going to be spending the next 18 months of my life starting on July 20th!  Málaga, Spain!!   I literally cannot stop thinking about it.  And the few times that I do forget about it for just a few minutes (ok seconds...), and then remember again, I just get re-excited all over again.  I still don't think it has completely hit me.  I'm going to be living in Spain, preaching the Gospel to the people there, and I couldn't be more excited!!!  Basically thats been my life for the past 4 days.  I think it goes without saying that I haven't been able to focus on much of anything else...  I keep trying to plug away at school work (silly, right? haha) but I would much rather be printing off my passport picture or shopping online with my mom for clothes that are only on sale today, or start trying to learn Spanish!  But sadly, as much as I want to do these things (and actually do these things...) I really have quite a lot of homework to do.  Lets hope I can make it through this week of school...


(picture from http://www.destination360.com/europe/spain/malaga)

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited for you!! it looks BEAUTIFUL there. you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete